Are You Qualified?
You are probably wondering what that means: “Are you qualified?” Some of you probably even say “How do you dare asking me this?”. I do not blame you.
The title of this website is “For People With “Latin” Blood”. In my definition, that means people who have ancestors from countries that either speak Spanish, Portuguese or Italian. When I fell in love with a Latin man, I wanted to know more about where he came from. So I studied the ins and outs of his country and that is how it all started. From then on, every time I met someone new who was from a Latin country, I learned more by asking them, researching online and more. That helped me see the differences as well as similarities between the various Latin countries, from Spain, Italy and Portugal to Cuba and Puerto Rico over to Mexico, Bolivia and Peru, Argentina, Venezuela and Brazil and all the countries in between.
But there is more.
Even though I am just a gringa, I am a gringa who fell in love with the Latin passion early. Just a few points to demonstrate this point:
- My first kiss was from Southern Italy…called Jackomo. 😉
- The majority of my friends (especially those who know my deepest secrets) are from Latin countries such as Mexico, Venezuela and Peru.
- I know people from almost every Spanish-, Italian- and Portuguese-speaking country.
- My first 1-on-1 coaching client is from Spain (and still my client to this day). You can find his testimonials (under “What Clients Say”) and his story on this website (Click the interview with Ms. Figueroa above!).
- I fell in love with the Latin culture(S) and people when I watched the movie “Salsa”. I fell in love with the music, the passion, the heart and I would be lying if I would say that Latin men are ugly…if you get my drift!
- The majority of my clients are of Latin decent, most of them Latinas with an advanced degree.
These are the kind of people who I can serve the best and can create the most astonishing results:
- Women of Latin decent, between 30 and 45 years of age, with an advanced degree (or currently working on it), single or in a relationship but not married yet.
- Men of Latin decent, between 30 and 65 years of age, with an advanced degree, happily married or engaged to be, with kids.
The challenges I have proven to solve fast and with lots of fun on the way:
- Suffering from traumatic or painful experiences from your past (incl. things your parents said that still give you pain, physical and mental attack, war memories, etc)
- Feeling lost in life missing a purpose
- Feeling pressure from your parents that stresses you
- Struggling with the expectations your family and others have of you
- Worrying about what others think about you
- Having entrepreneurial spirit but being unsure about how to use it to make an incredible impact and be successful
Does any of these sound familiar? If so, consider contacting me and we can see what I can do to help you and your family live with more freedom, purpose and harmony.