Contribution – A Major Driver Of Latino Fulfillment
Posted by La Alemana con Alma Latina at April 16th, 2013
Grisaldy Lantigua was born in the USA to parents from Dominican Republic. She is the first born and the first generation born in the USA. She demonstrates how important it is to contribute to feel fulfilled and move forward in your career.
When listening to the interview, you will learn
- how contributing and volunteering can help your career
- how receiving mentoring helps you as a Latino
- how to leverage personal development resources of your company to move you forward
- how coaching can help you in your career
- how to leverage networking with the right people and
- how you as a parent can help your kids to be successful and happy throughout life.