Javier Carpio – Peruvian Inspiration – Taking Initiative & Being Persistent Takes You Places Even If You Are Not Wealthy From The Get Go
Posted by La Alemana con Alma Latina at April 16th, 2013
Javier Carpio is from Peru and the first-born of his father, a MD and his mom, a nurse. In his interview, you learn how your background does not have to mean you have to stay where you are….as long as you take initiative and massive action to go for your goals.
His determination to be outstanding got him working for unique projects and got his outstanding appraisals. He has been all over the American continent.
He shares that it is crucial to pay attention to the people behind the company…and treat them like they are people and not numbers like many companies do today.
- what he focused on to succeed and enjoy his work.
- when he focused on what that sabotaged his success.
- how he leveraged his knowledge from his previous work experiences in his own company.
- how his company made over 15 million dollars!
- how important the people aspect is for the success of a company!
- how he is dealing with situations out of his control!
- how he handled the worst thing that ever happened to him and how he came out stronger!
- what drives his decisions, his actions and his thoughts!
- what he says to himself when he was in pain and wanted to get out of it!
- the importance of affection among the parents for the well-being of the children!
- what is love and how to get it!
- how to enjoy what you have today and appreciate what you went through!
- what about the biggest challenge for Latino families worldwide!
- what most Latino people look for!
- how to be wealthy in all areas of your life!
“Successful people are those that are capable of having a balanced life!” Javier Carpio
Contact Javier at http://pe.linkedin.com/in/jcarpio!
Category: Inspirational Interviews