Olga Maria Czarkowski – Who Is The Next Generation Latina?
Posted by La Alemana con Alma Latina at January 27th, 2014
Being of Cuban and Puerto Rican decent, Olga Maria Czarkowski has already had amazing success. She is currently writing a Puerto Rican recipe book, is successfully running an international public relations company, has been working at the Latino Fashion Week, won the Next Generation Latina award and other awards for clientele management and business development. Also, she is a business contributor writer for a new magazine based in Austin, Texas named Vetta Magazine. She is also brand ambassador for the red shoe movement which is women supporting women for career advancement.
She was raised by a single mother and came to the US alone only knowing how to read English but not being able to express herself without her family.
You will learn
- the values that help you make you a success
- who is the Next Generation Latina
- how to find your bliss and turn your passion into a business
- how to use a challenge to grow and have fun
- why having mentors is key to becoming better faster and getting to the next level faster
- why your dreams do matter
- how to know if being an entrepreneur is right for you
- why sometimes you have to leave to get what you want
Learn more about Olga Maria in her biography!
Olga Maria’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/olgamariaczarkowski
Twitter and Instagram: @olgamariadihpr
Olga Maria’s website: http://www.dihpr.com